Director of Capital Markets
The Director of Capital Markets is responsible for acting as the intermediary between a lending institution and a prospective borrower. This individual is responsible for presenting mortgage loan options from multiple lenders for comparison and evaluate the cost benefits of each lender’s terms with the borrower. The Director of Capital Markets will cultivate business with the intent of securing long-term relationships.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Act as intermediary between a lender and a borrower
- Establish a multi-faceted sales process for procuring and securing long-term relationships with owners of commercial real estate
- Manage and utilize market knowledge and prepare various comparables for all planned transactions
- Assist brokerage department with debt placement
- Understanding of local, state, and federal loan regulations
- Customer service oriented with exceptional sales skills
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Maintain databases and analyze market data
- Assist in structuring, negotiating, and executing various types of asset financing transactions with the goal of growing into a deal leadership role over time
- Reviews internal and external collateral materials, proofreads content, ensures appropriate branding, and approves materials for final distribution
- Able to work independently as well as providing leadership and directing efforts of team members
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 3-5 years working in investment banking and/or capital markets
- Minimum 5 years of Commercial Real Estate experience
- Financial modeling experience
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to be a self-starter with the capacity to work independently and in small teams
- Nevada Mortgage Loan Originator License
Logic LV Capital Markets LLC
LOGIC is a full-service firm specializing in Brokerage, Property Management, Capital Markets, and Receivership Services to provide comprehensive solutions, support, and value for our clients. Based in Las Vegas, Nevada, our dedicated team of talented professionals utilizes our unique platform to provide exceptional service and consulting for businesses, developers, and investors.
LOGIC is an EEO/AA employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.