Front Desk Associate
FRONT DESK ASSOCIATE
Logic Commercial Real Estate is looking to hire a Front Desk Associate to provide general office support with a variety of clerical activities and related tasks. The Front Desk Associate will be responsible for answering incoming calls, directing calls to appropriate associates, mail distribution, flow of correspondence, requisition of supplies as well as additional clerical duties and office support.
Logic Commercial Real estate is a full-service firm specializing in Brokerage, Property Management, Capital Markets, and Receivership Services.
- Strong work ethic, positive and upbeat attitude, excellent customer service skills
- Professional in appearance and attitude
- Strong ability to multi-task and problem-solve is a must
- Must possess a willingness to learn and take initiative
- Experience with Apple based products (iMac based products and basic proficiency with MS Office Suites)
- Reliable transportation daily
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Associate or Bachelor’s degree is a plus
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
This job description gives an overview of the overall essential functions, skills and abilities for the Front Desk Associate role. Other job duties may be assigned that are not included in the job description.
- Provides a high level of professionalism and customer service at all times
- Maintains a neat and professional appearance personally and of reception, lobby, and conference area
- Answers phone and transfers calls to the appropriate associates
- Accepts and signs for packages and distributes mail; Coordinates the pick-up and delivery of express mail services (FedEx, UPS, etc.)
- Tracks staff availability and knows if associates are in or out of the office
- Maintains the cleanliness of the kitchen area to include stocking supplies, refilling coffee, loading/unloading the dishwasher, clearing refrigerator weekly
- Assists in the ordering, receiving, stocking and distribution of office supplies
- Assists with other related clerical duties such as photocopying, faxing, filing and collating
- Supports agents and marketing with administrative duties as required
- Runs errands for office and agents as needed
- Other tasks or special projects may be assigned as required
ADDITIONAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Communication – Ability to express ideas clearly and constructively (written and spoken, one-on-one and with groups).
Initiative – Looks for opportunities to improve performance; manages time, work, and relationships effectively and efficiently.
Professionalism – Treats others with respect; abides by the institutional values; displays a positive and cooperative attitude; adheres to the workplace code of conduct and compliance policies.
Teamwork – Works proactively and collaboratively with others to streamline work and achieve mutual goals.
- Hourly wage – based on experience
- Full benefit package available
- Opportunity for advancement
- Job Type: Full-time: Monday – Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Logic is an EEO/AA employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment with out regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Employee’s responsibilities are that of light work: Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly to move objects in addition to primarily sedentary work. Employee must be comfortable working in a cubicle with limited working space for long hours with the ability to remain seated at the computer terminal for extended periods. Position can be high stress and extremely fast paced. Ability to handle directives, assess situations, enter into dialogue and complete tasks. Must be able to communicate verbally and understand English; bilingual a plus.
Physical activity: The employee is required to perform the following activity for this position: (1) Standing, (2) Moving about to accomplish tasks or moving from one work site to another, (3) Picking, pinching, typing or otherwise working, primarily with fingers rather than with the whole hand as in handling, (4) Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word those activities in which they must convey detailed or important spoken instructions to other workers accurately, loudly, or quickly, (5) Perceiving the nature of sounds at normal speaking levels with or without correction and the ability to receive detailed information through oral communication, and (6) Substantial, repetitive movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers.
Visual Acuity: The employee is required to have close visual acuity to perform activities such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading; visual inspection involving small defects, small parts, and/or operation of machines (including inspection); and/or using measurement devices. The employee is required to have visual acuity to determine the accuracy, neatness, and thoroughness of the work assigned or to make general observations of facilities or structures.
Working Conditions: The position requires activities occurring both inside and outside the office environment. When outside, the employee may be subject to extreme heat with temperatures above 100 degrees for periods of more than one hour. Employee may be affected by other environmental conditions, such as wind and desert climate when working outdoors.