Junior Brokerage Associate
Logic Commercial Real Estate is looking to hire an individual to work as an Executive Assistant/Junior Associate to an industry leading retail broker. In this role, the ideal candidate will maintain and support the senior broker’s business of commercial sales and leasing by organizing all business operations and procedures while providing support and assistance where necessary with the highest level of confidentiality. This position requires a high level of awareness, communication, dedication, and trustworthiness.
Logic Commercial Real estate is a full-service firm specializing in Brokerage, Property Management, Capital Markets, and Development Services.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be a self-starter with strong organizational skills, detail oriented, and ability to multi-task with limited direction given while managing highly confidential and sensitive materials
- Assist with operational management and organization of the broker’s overall business including prospecting, escrows, commission collection, reporting, performance tracking, maintaining files and records for listings, closings, and business licensing
- Manage all meeting schedules, networking events, calendar invitations, etc.
- Develop systems, procedures and protocols that promote collaboration which include identifying a platform for information sharing & updating
- Display extremely organized behavior and thoughtful approach to maximize tasks and track team’s activity and opportunities
- Subscription management and user maintenance for property listing systems including but not limited to RealNex, LoopNet, and CoStar
- Assist with the creation and updating of all marketing materials (brochures, flyers, offering memorandums, pitch books, tours, maps, property photos, etc.) related to new and existing opportunities through coordination with internal marketing department
- Prepare and edit correspondence, reports, presentations including drafts of all Letters of Intent (LOI’s), Listing Agreements, Representation Agreements and coordinate the processing of all documentation related to the transaction process
- Ability to conduct market research and manage projects as directed by Senior Broker to develop opportunities and relationships with potential buyers, sellers, developers, and tenants within the market
- As requested, aid in the leasing and sales of all opportunities including property tours, negotiations, deal management, etc.
Additional Job Functions:
Initiative – Looks for opportunities to improve performance; manages time, work, and relationships effectively and efficiently
Communication – Ability to express ideas clearly and constructively (written and spoken, upward and downward, one-on-one and with groups)
Customer Service – Seeks to understand senior broker/team & client needs and works to exceed expectations
Professionalism – Treats others with respect; abides by the institutional values; displays a positive and cooperative attitude; adheres to the workplace code of conduct and compliance policies.
Stewardship – Identifies efficiencies to reduce redundancy and/or elimination of tasks resulting in savings of cost, resources, and or/time.
Teamwork – Works proactively and collaboratively with others to streamline work and achieve mutual goals.
Skills, Education and Experience:
- Strong organizational skills; detail oriented; ability to multi-task
- Bachelor’s degree a plus
- Real estate office experience preferred
- Nevada real estate license – not a prerequisite but must be willing to get license should the role evolve into assisting in duties which require licensing
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Strong problem solver; organizational skills; detail oriented; punctual; ability to multi-task
- Ability to maintain confidential information
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well with a variety of different individuals both inside and outside of the company
- Proven record of providing excellent internal and external customer service
- Excellent oral and written communications skills – friendly & professional through email & phone
- Must be self-motivated, a self-starter and have a positive attitude
- Ability to focus and follow through to completion of projects
- Ability to set priorities, and operate in a dynamic, fast paced environment