Team Transaction Manager
Logic Commercial Real Estate is looking to hire an individual to work as a Team Transaction Manager supporting an industry leading office broker team. In this role, the ideal candidate will maintain and support the senior broker team’s business of commercial sales and leasing by organizing all business operations and procedures while providing support and assistance where necessary with the highest level of confidentiality. This position requires a high level of awareness, communication, dedication, and trustworthiness.
Logic Commercial Real Estate is a full-service firm specializing in Brokerage, Property Management, Capital Markets, and Receivership Services.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be a self-starter with strong organizational skills, an acute attention to detail, and the ability to efficiently manage the completion of several tasks and projects with high-level direction while maintaining confidentiality with sensitive materials
- Assist with operational management and organization of the broker’s overall business including prospecting, escrows, commission collection, reporting, performance tracking, maintaining files and records for listings, closings, and business licensing
- Manage all meeting schedules, networking events, calendar invitations, etc.
- Develop systems, procedures and protocols that promote collaboration which include identifying a platform for information sharing & updating
- Display extremely organized behavior and a thoughtful approach to maximizing tasks and tracking team’s activity and opportunities
- Subscription management and user maintenance for property listing systems including but not limited to: RealNex, LoopNet, and CoStar
- Assist with the creation and updating of all marketing materials (brochures, flyers, offering memorandums, pitch books, tours, maps, property photos, etc.) related to new and existing opportunities through coordination with internal marketing department
- Prepare and edit correspondence, reports, presentations including drafts of all Letters of Intent (LOI’s), Listing Agreements, Representation Agreements and coordinate the processing of all documentation related to the transaction process
- Ability to conduct market research and manage projects as directed by Senior Brokers to develop opportunities and relationships with potential buyers, sellers, developers, and tenants within the market
- As requested, aid in the leasing and sales of all opportunities including property tours, negotiations, deal management, etc. Dependent on licensing status.
Additional Job Functions:
Initiative – Seeks out opportunities to improve performance; manages time, work, and relationships effectively and efficiently
Communication – Ability to express ideas clearly and constructively (written and spoken, one-on-one and with groups)
Customer Service – Empathizes with and understands senior broker team & client needs and works to exceed expectations
Professionalism – Treats others with respect; abides by the institutional values; displays a positive and cooperative attitude; adheres to the workplace code of conduct and compliance policies
Stewardship – Identifies efficiencies to reduce redundancy and/or elimination of tasks resulting in savings of cost, resources, and or/time
Teamwork – Works proactively and collaboratively with others to streamline work and achieve mutual goals.
Skills, Education and Experience:
- Strong organizational skills; detail oriented; ability to multi-task
- Bachelor’s degree a plus
- 2 + years Real Estate office experience
- Nevada Real Estate License – not a prerequisite but must be willing to get license should the role evolve into assisting in duties which require licensing
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word) and MAC OS
- Strong problem solver; organizational skills; detail oriented; punctual
- Ability to maintain confidential information
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well with a variety of different individuals both inside and outside of the company
- Proven record of providing excellent internal and external customer service
- Excellent oral and written communications skills – friendly & professional through email & phone
- Must be self-motivated, a self-starter and have a positive attitude
- Ability to focus and follow through to project completion
- Ability to set priorities, and operate in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Based on Experience
- Opportunity for performance bonuses