LOGIC Commercial Real Estate is looking to hire an individual to work as an Executive Assistant on an industry leading brokerage team. In this role, the ideal candidate will support the Brokers and Team Strategist with a goal to provide ‘behind-the-scenes’ administrative support, transaction coordination, organize/track due diligence materials, and ensure listing and CRM platforms are organized and up to date. This position requires a high level of awareness, communication, dedication, and trustworthiness.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be a self-starter with strong organizational skills, an acute attention to detail, and the ability to efficiently manage the completion of several tasks and projects with high-level direction while maintaining confidentiality with sensitive materials.
- Display extremely organized behavior and a thoughtful approach to maximizing tasks and tracking team’s activity and opportunities within a CRM.
- Maintain team CRM, includes contacts, leads, rent rolls, lease expirations, etc.
- Prepare and edit correspondence, reports, presentations including drafts of all Letters of Intent (LOI’s), Listing Agreements, Representation Agreements and coordinate the processing of all documentation related to the transaction process.
- Keep deal pipeline organized.
- Assist in the escrow process.
- Maintain up to date property financials (rent roll, expenses, budgets, and operating statements.)
- Lease abstracting
- Coordinate with finance team for Argus requests.
- Ability to conduct market research and manage projects as directed by Senior Brokers to develop opportunities and relationships with potential buyers, sellers, developers, and tenants within the market.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferred.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as an Executive Assistant or 2 years in commercial real estate or property management.
- NV Real Estate License, preferred.
Computer / Technical Skills / Job Specific Skills:
- Strong organizational skills; detail-oriented; ability to multi-task.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word) and MAC OS.
- Ability to maintain confidential information.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well with a variety of different individuals both inside and outside of the company.
- Proven record of providing excellent internal and external customer service.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills – friendly & professional through email & phone.
- Must be self-motivated, a self-starter and have a positive attitude.
- Ability to focus and follow through to project completion.
- Ability to set priorities, and operate in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
LOGIC LV Brokerage LLC
LOGIC is a full-service firm specializing in Brokerage, Property Management, Capital Markets, and Receivership Services to provide comprehensive solutions, support, and value for our clients. Based in Las Vegas, Nevada, our dedicated team of talented professionals utilizes our unique platform to provide exceptional service and consulting for businesses, developers, and investors.
LOGIC is an EEO/AA employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.