One of our primary practice areas is Court Appointed Receivership. We have extensive experience serving as a Receiver in commercial real estate matters involving industrial, retail, office, multifamily, self-storage and shopping mall assets. While the primary responsibility of a Receiver is to protect and preserve the real property collateral, we pride ourselves on the ability to actually increase the value of the distressed assets in Receivership.
- Prior to appointment work with counsel to ensure draft Court Order includes all necessary items
- Immediately secure and safeguard the real property collateral and financial instruments
- Assess any potential health, safety and welfare issues
- Review and/or audit all historical financial records for accuracy
- Prepare & implement an asset stabilization plan
- Provide consistent communication to all parties to ensure transition to REO is seamless.
For More Info Contact