LOGIC Commercial Real Estate is looking to hire a Brokerage Associate for an industry leading commercial real estate team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for the consistent high production of lease transactions.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Cultivates new and maintains existing Tenant/Retailer relationships; sells the advantages of being located in the Center.
- Manages national relationships with existing and prospective new tenants by account. Responsible for the account management with tenant of renewals, production of new deals, and overall strategy for that Tenant within the portfolio.
- Has accountability of asset assignments, responsible for visits to properties, budgeting and forecasting, establishing relationships with on-site and management teams, creation of short- and long-term leasing strategies for those assets, keeping up on competition, assisting other team members in the sales process, have a running real-time inventory of spaces available in those assets, and having a real time knowledge of moving pieces in each assigned center.
- Prepare drafts of all Letters of Intent (LOI’s), Listing Agreements, Representation Agreements, and coordinate the processing of all documentation related to the transaction process.
- Qualifies potential tenants by reviewing their financial statements and checking references, responsible for the negotiation of deal terms and leases
- Meticulous documentation of deal terms in order for the accurate flow of details so that legal, tenant improvement, construction, development (where applicable) and lease administration all carry the deal(s) forward as negotiated.
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of retail industry and trends; seeks to learn latest information of retail industry, merchandise and tenants; through trade journals, conventions, newspapers, and personal contacts.
- Subscription management and user maintenance for property listing systems including but not limited to LoopNet, CoStar, and RealNex.
- Oversee the creation and updating of all marketing materials (brochures, flyers, offering memorandums, pitch books, tours, maps, property photos, etc.) related to new and existing opportunities through coordination with internal marketing department.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferred.
- 1+ years retail leasing/selling experience.
- NV Real Estate License REQUIRED.