LOGIC Property Management’s unique platform allows us to customize our clients’ management experience to match the needs of the property and the specific goals of the owner. Our proven performance track record has earned LOGIC the trust of exceptional clients such as LNR, Rialto Capital, CW Capital, Starwood Property Trust, and high net worth investors. 100% of our staff is required to maintain a real estate license and property management permit so their ability to do their jobs is unrestricted – this is unprecedented in the industry.
Upon engagement, Logic will work with the ownership group to gather information and fully understand both the short and long-term plans for the asset. To ensure a smooth transition, our team will set priorities and identify items of specific interest and relevance for tracking, immediate action, and follow-up. This process is a group effort; from accounting to lease administration to the manager and assistants, all are involved in establishing the new property on our platform so the management change is seamless.
It only gets better from here – LOGIC managers embrace our clients’ assets as if they were their own and take responsibility for driving their success. We advocate for our client-owners without compromising customer service to our tenants. Throughout our tenure, the management team will take a proactive approach to adding value for our clients, saving money while improving services, and providing the best possible experience for tenants. Our reputation is everything and it speaks for itself. This is the Logic difference.
Benefits of LOGIC Property Management:
- Fully Licensed Professionals – Not Only Your Property Manager But Your Entire Management Team
- In-House Property Accounting Team, Customizable Financial Reporting, and Operating Cash Management
- Dedicated Lease Administrator
- Secure, Paperless Accounts Payable and Work Order Processing
- Tenant Relationship Management Via Timely, Meaningful Communication
- Annual and Periodic Budgeting/ Expense Reconciliation
- Contractor/ Vendor Coordination, Including Competitive Bidding and Quality Control
- Capital and Tenant Improvement Oversight
- 27/7/365 Emergency Response
- ***Implementation of Ownership Goals With An Asset Manager’s Vision***